2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
Base 4X4 shown
- No trim specified for this review
- well designed inside and out, rides comfortably and handles easily in the worst conditions..
- 28 mpg is not very good..
Purchased As New
I recently purchased the 2012 Hybrid and after comparing it with other hybrids found this car to be the best overall value, and I am very satisfied with my decision. It is very roomy and beautifully designed with details I find on no other SUV.. the engine is powerful and responds instantly, navigation, bluetooth, SAT radio, cd player, AM / FM, all work well with a great sound system and seamless integration of each feature. I am looking forward to many years of enjoyable driving.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles