2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
Base 4X4 shown
- $40,170 - $46,370
- No trim specified for this review
- 27-28 mpg actual in city driving which is great for a 7 passenger SUV.
- Operationally none. The upcharge for the hybrid is a little pricey.
Purchased As New
If you don't mind spending a little extra up front you will be rewarded with a mid size SUV with 3 rows of seats that gets great mpg. Smooth refined ride. Some nice refinements since 2011 version. NAV unit is much better although the screen is a little smaller. I owned a 2011 Limited Highlander. It got 18 mpg in the city. This 2013 Highlander Hybrid gets 27-28 reliably if you don't lead foot it and take advantage of the technology.
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles