2001 Toyota Highlander
Sport Utility 4X4 shown
- $5,069 - $6,225
The 2001 Highlander is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Sport Utility... read more 4X2 to the Sport Utility V6 4X4. The 2001 Highlander's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Blazer 4 Door, the Jeep Cherokee Limited, and the Suzuki Grand Vitara XL-7.
Upon introduction, the Sport Utility 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 155-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The Sport Utility V6 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Toyota Highlander
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles