2004 Toyota Highlander
V6 4X2 with 3rd Row Seat shown
- $6,906 - $9,247
The 2004 Highlander is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger sport-utility, available in 8 trims, ranging from the 4X2... read more to the Limited V6 4X4. The 2004 Highlander's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Honda Element, and the Volkswagen Touareg.
Upon introduction, the 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The Limited V6 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.3-liter, V6, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Highlander is freshened for 2004.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Toyota Highlander
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles