2007 Toyota Highlander User Reviews
Sport 4X2 shown
- $9,797 - $15,883
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride is smooth, handles like a car and the mpg are better than any GM or Ford in the same group.
- Styling is a little lack luster, but other than that it is a great family car. We love it.
Purchased As Used
I have driven American made cars all of my life and I have been disappointed with them for the same amount of time. I started to gain trust for them just for a brief moment when I purchased an 03 Alero. Electrical problems, suspension issues as soon as the car reached 55000 miles it became a rolling or sometimes not pile of junk. Quality always before quantity, over payed workers lead to a low quality car. The japanese know the formula, it is no longer going to be easy for you, the US auto worker. Shut the unions down and go back to the basics.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles