2012 Toyota Highlander User Reviews
Limited 4X4 shown
- $24,367 - $32,992
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome ride, smooth acceleration, and toys toys toys!
- rear privacy cover is super cheap....
Purchased As Used
Thats the jist of it awesome ride, wonderful amentities and abundant interior space. Probably the best third row seat in the market with the ability to remove the smaller jump seat in the center row and store it not in the garage but under ther center console! Thats right it stores in the car it doesn't have to sit in my garage! Between this and the new 2013 Pathfinder i do not know why anyone else would ever own a vehicle other than one of the two of these
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles