2013 Toyota Highlander User Reviews
Plus 4X2 I4 shown
- $29,020 - $39,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable to drive, lots of room.
- Not enough turning radius, unable to make tight u-turns. A/C has no separate control.
Purchased As New
Averaging 21.5 MPG since we bought it in June, and we have 5K miles on the odometer. We love everything except for the noted "cons" above.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Highlander also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Highlander
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles