2006 Toyota Land Cruiser User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great for the quality of vechile. It is worth $ for the ride and dependablity.
- This is a TROUBLE FREE vehicle- rotate tires, gas it , oil filter change-you can go for years .
I have a 2000 4x4 landcrusier, 51,000 miles.
I will buy again when body style changes. WHEN IT CHANGES!!!!!!!!!
I have the best dealership for any vehicle you could ever have.
This is my 4th Toyota, you could not give me a different vehicle.
I have owned 3 top of the line cars,$ and name brands in my life,
but they do not compare to the troulbe free maintance of my Toyota
landcruiser. I am going on my 6th full year with it, NO Major Problems!!
11 out of 40 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles