2010 Toyota Land Cruiser User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- You get to visit the gas station alot more
- Gas bills higher then car payment
Purchased As New
Didn't buy one although I wanted to until a good friend who is a Toyota Service Tech advised me about the terrible fuel economy. In most cases customers were complaining about MPG of 9 to 10 city and 12 to 13 MPG on the Highway. Sorry Toyota Land Cruiser your just way to thirsty.
132 out of 162 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles