2013 Toyota Land Cruiser User Reviews
4WD V8 shown
- $78,555 - $78,555
6 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- good car, nothing to say as I have owned Toyota Prado before
- Rear seats can't be removed.The rear door opening very uncomfortable
Purchased As New
not bad for those who never had an experience with Toyota Prado. Guess Prado is better
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The most comfortable and balanced vehicle I have ever owned.
- This SUV consumes gas like I consume sushi.....a lot.
Purchased As New
I love it, I love it, I love it! It was well worth the wait. The 2013 performs like cheetah on the plains of Africa and a mountain goat in the hills of New Zealand. Inside and out, without a doubt...the best I have ever had.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
1967 Toyota 2000GT fetches $1.15 million at auction
Toyota’s classic is finally getting its due after setting a new record for a production Japanese c...Read Full Review
2014 Toyota 4Runner gets facelift when an extreme makeover was needed
The 2014 4Runner receives a dramatic make over, giving it the enraged visage of a mouth-breathing Tr...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Toyota RAV4?
We've just completed our test of the 2013 Toyota RAV4, and this redesigned small SUV did well. But b...Read Full Review
10 best interiors: Ward's recognizes Mazda6, Toyota Avalon
WardsAuto has released its 2013 rankings of the 10 best interiors. Seven of the top interiors came f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles