2003 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
Standard 4X2 shown
- $4,357 - $5,546
- No trim specified for this review
- No problems with the engine
- My driver side door is falling apart from the inside.
Purchased As Used
130,000 miles and has given me absolutely no problems. The only thing I have had to do is fix the brakes and some new tires. This baby drives 600 miles at a time to visit my son at school and it comes back with out missing a beat. I love it. The best car I have ever owned. It is also my first Toyota.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles