2004 Toyota Matrix
XR 4X4 shown
- $5,398 - $6,307
The 2004 Matrix is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Standard 4X2 to the... read more XRS 4X2. The 2004 Matrix's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Aveo, the Saturn L300 Wagon, and the Volkswagen Jetta Wagon.
Upon introduction, the Standard 4X2 is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 130-horsepower engine that achieves 29-mpg in the city and 36-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XRS 4X2 is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 180-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Matrix is a carryover from 2003.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Toyota Matrix
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota overtakes BMW to regain most valuable brand title
One of the best indicators of how valuable each brand is compared to its rivals is the annual BrandZ...Read Full Review
Video: Toyota Tacoma is a fine workhorse but lousy family vehicle
Serving as an alternative to full-sized pickup trucks, the Toyota Tacoma is well suited to handling ...Read Full Review
1967 Toyota 2000GT fetches $1.15 million at auction
Toyota’s classic is finally getting its due after setting a new record for a production Japanese c...Read Full Review
2014 Toyota 4Runner gets facelift when an extreme makeover was needed
The 2014 4Runner receives a dramatic make over, giving it the enraged visage of a mouth-breathing Tr...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles