2007 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
XR 4X2 shown
- $7,373 - $8,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy
- Driver's seat Very Uncomfortable; front of seat higher than back; long stretch to steering wheel
Test drove the 2008 TOYOTA MATRIX AND IT'S SISTER, THE PONTIAC VIBE. SAME PROBLEM: Driver seat is extremely uncomfortable. The front end of the seat is raised too high - creates an unnatural angle for knee bends; AND it's a long stretch to the driver's wheel.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles