2007 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
XR 4X2 shown
- $7,373 - $8,115
- No trim specified for this review
- pretty good fuel economy on highway...plenty of space...nice design....its a toyota!!
- too loud when accelerating..transmission shifts too noticeable...bad fuel economy in city streets!!!
i'm a pretty tall guy and the matrix gives me leg room. I don't experience back problems when driving long distance like i did in my galant. The only problem so far is the noisy engine and the vehicles leack of power. If you like fast sporty cars you might be dissapointed in the matrix. It lacks power, but its cheap and since its a toyota it will probably last a while as long as you take care of it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles