2007 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
- $7,373 - $8,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Good space in car, drives like a Jeep, just right for someone who doesn't have kids.
- Bad on gas, headlights are no good, tires not good and hubcaps are bad.
I have had a Matrix for 3 years now and I don't really like it all too much. My hubcap keeps falling off. Took to dealer to get fixed three times with a different hubcap & still falls off. Tires are no good. Extra space is nice. Not a car I would want to buy again.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles