2007 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
- $7,373 - $8,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Good space in car, drives like a Jeep, just right for someone who doesn't have kids.
- Bad on gas, headlights are no good, tires not good and hubcaps are bad.
I have had a Matrix for 3 years now and I don't really like it all too much. My hubcap keeps falling off. Took to dealer to get fixed three times with a different hubcap & still falls off. Tires are no good. Extra space is nice. Not a car I would want to buy again.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles