2008 Toyota Matrix
There are 3 user reviews for the Base 4-Spd AT trim shown below
- Good fuel mileage ,nice sound system
- Choppy noisey ride, small windows , loud engine
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rented a 2009 Matrix and drove 300 miles round trip, mainly freeway driving. It was raining on the way home and the lower body panels made noise. I have never had a stiff neck from any car but both my wife and I had stiff necks from the ride. The front seats are to firm. The car makes loud noise on rough roads. Plus the car is weird looking. Poor rear visibility . Very good fuel mileage. Car is a poor choice just like the Corolla....read morehide
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The 09 were out when I purchased my 08. I felt it was a little larger interior. MPG 27/32
- Had air noise in door and Dealer corrected it.
Love my car, great for driving, parking, good pickup and love hatchback. Great little car for the money. Interior scratched easy, but took to car wash yesterday and had it treated. Looks great.
Have a 4 Runner also. Love my Toyotas. Had a Solara for 10 years replaced a battery and timing chain, hated to get rid of it, but needed a 4 door. I never have any problems with my Toyotas....read morehide
12 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- fuel economy, interior space, seat adjustments, glove compartment is enormous, hatch!
- Nothing, this car is spectacular!!
I love my Matrix! It is the best car I have owned. 4 of it's 5 seats fold down completely, and it holds so much stuff! It has great pick up everywhere!
9 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )