2008 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
Base 5-Spd MT shown
- $8,587 - $9,840
- No trim specified for this review
- never broke down 400.00 dollars in reparis in 3years
- cheap interior plastic does not hold up cabin filter replacement is a way to get more money from yo
Purchased As New
3 year review
gas mileage is still not want it was advertised to be
cheap plastic on the inside
steering does not hold up on city streets
gauges plastic had to be replaced due to normal cleaning
one relinement(not worth the money)
customer service from both dealers london ontario is poor more interest in making money than customer service
one service manager told me to stop texting i laughed at him
0 out of five for customer service and not honouring the warranty
gas mileage good on highway i can make it from london to midland ontario and back if i stay at 100k on cruise but just highway
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles