2008 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
Base 5-Spd MT shown
- $8,587 - $9,840
- No trim specified for this review
- The 09 were out when I purchased my 08. I felt it was a little larger interior. MPG 27/32
- Had air noise in door and Dealer corrected it.
Love my car, great for driving, parking, good pickup and love hatchback. Great little car for the money. Interior scratched easy, but took to car wash yesterday and had it treated. Looks great.
Have a 4 Runner also. Love my Toyotas. Had a Solara for 10 years replaced a battery and timing chain, hated to get rid of it, but needed a 4 door. I never have any problems with my Toyotas.
12 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles