2008 Toyota Matrix User Reviews
XR 4-Spd AT shown
- $8,587 - $9,840
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Economy, A lot of storage, Seats fold down to carry longer pieces of cargo
- Factory Tires Wear Down Fast (Within 1 year of purchase)
I read a lot of review about the Vibe. A lot of people said it's better to get the Vibe instead of the Matrix, because the Vibe is cheaper. I disagree. Toyota has a reputation for quality. GM carbon copied the interior of the Matrix. Pontiac isn't know for building good cars, or quality. You always get what you paid for and I will choose a Toyota Car over a GM made Car any day. Now trucks are another story for another post.
11 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles