2002 Toyota MR-2 Spyder
The 2002 MR-2 Spyder is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible, available in one trim only, the Convertible. The... read more 2002 MR-2 Spyder's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Camaro, the Mazda MX-5 Miata, and the Volkswagen Cabrio.
Upon introduction, the MR-2 Spyder is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 MR-2 Spyder is a carryover from 2001.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
2014 Toyota Corolla: Finally Redesigned
You’d be forgiven for not recalling the last time the Toyota Corolla had a redesign. Last updated ...Read Full Review
Toyota Prius over $150K in Singapore, Vin Diesel not impressed
If you ever feel cars are getting too expensive, consider yourself lucky you don't live in Singapore...Read Full Review
Redesigned 2014 Toyota Corolla shows off aggressive new stying
The Corolla, Toyota's mainstay compact gets more aggressive and contemporary styling with its redesi...Read Full Review
Toyota overtakes BMW to regain most valuable brand title
One of the best indicators of how valuable each brand is compared to its rivals is the annual BrandZ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles