2003 Toyota MR-2 Spyder Convertible
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$7,153 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 120000 milesChange condition or location
- 1.8L I4, 16 valves, 138 hp @ 6400 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 26 mpg city / 32 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great fuel economy, fun t...
- no trunk, very small stor...
“I bought my 2003 MR2 used, with about 24K miles on it. It has been extremely reliable, gets fantastic fuel economy (I get 30 around town, 3...”more
Most Viewed New
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing FR-S Rally Car
If you already thought the Toyota GT 86 (aka Scion FR-S) was unfathomably cool, prepare to have your...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles