2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
The 2000 MR2 Spyder is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible, available in one trim only, the Convertible.
Upon... read more introduction, the MR2 Spyder is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Toyota Mr2 Spyder
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
1967 Toyota 2000GT fetches $1.15 million at auction
Toyota’s classic is finally getting its due after setting a new record for a production Japanese c...Read Full Review
2014 Toyota 4Runner gets facelift when an extreme makeover was needed
The 2014 4Runner receives a dramatic make over, giving it the enraged visage of a mouth-breathing Tr...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Toyota RAV4?
We've just completed our test of the 2013 Toyota RAV4, and this redesigned small SUV did well. But b...Read Full Review
10 best interiors: Ward's recognizes Mazda6, Toyota Avalon
WardsAuto has released its 2013 rankings of the 10 best interiors. Seven of the top interiors came f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles