2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder
The 2001 MR2 Spyder is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible, available in one trim only, the Convertible. The... read more 2001 MR2 Spyder's closest competitor is the Mazda MX-5 Miata.
Upon introduction, the MR2 Spyder is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Estima Hybrid Minivan
You know how they say someone should make a hybrid minivan? Well someone does and it's Toyota and th...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles