2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder User Reviews
- price, very good fuel economy, good brakes & balance, easy to park in tight spots, a 2nd. car
- no trunk space, not for shopping only for fun driving
2005 is the last production year for the mr2. I am happy to own this car and have had a lot of fun driving this car under the California sun. It makes a very good second car just for driving around.
I wonder if and when the next generation, if any, mr2 will be.
I will always remember all the fun times I have had and still have driving this car....read morehide
13 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun to drive! I've had this car for 2 years, and I still love driving it.
- No trunk space. Loud!
However, I knew when I bought this car that it had no trunk space, and that it is loud (you're sitting on the engine). I have 2 other cars for travelling and winter weather. I bought this car because I like the way it looks, it's fun fun fun to drive, and it handles curves very well
9 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good acceleration and fun to drive
- no storage space, not even for a golf bag
great fun car, a little loud but not unexpected for a covertible. built for fun not long distance travel unless you have a small frame. great value and comparatively priced. thanks toyota
7 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing FR-S Rally Car
If you already thought the Toyota GT 86 (aka Scion FR-S) was unfathomably cool, prepare to have your...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles