2005 Toyota MR2 Spyder User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Easy to drive, maneuver, and park. GREAT gas mileage
- Engine noise at higher speeds, can't use in the snow@@
This is my primary commuting car and the looks you get at awesome. It's a headtuner, and the value for the money is excellent.
Gas mileage is excellent even when you stretch the legs of the car on back country roads. Turns on a dime, performs well, the top is easy to drop... I've even done it at a stop light about to change.
Gotta get another one!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles