2013 Toyota Prius c User Reviews
- $19,080 - $23,360
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, sound system, on board computer
- lack of power, not comfortable for long trips, GPS functions
Purchased As New
I am very happy with the savings in gas with this car, I am averaging 50 mpg and only spending about $100 a month in gas compared to $300 on my previous car. Looks could have been better (rear) car it's not comfortable on long trips for rear passengers. Toyota needs to work on the looks and add a little more power to motor. Overall, I am very happy with the savings and it is fun to drive.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Prius c also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Prius c
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles