2012 Toyota Prius V
There are 9 user reviews for the Five trim shown below
- Utility and Fuel Economy
- Crosswinds move car. Rear AC is weak
Purchased As New
At 10k miles I will share a bit about our Prius life. First and foremost...47mpg lifetime average! This is my first car that is consistantly above MPG average. With a little practice, tanks above 50mpg are easy. This is the ultimate urban-mom-wagon. New dishwasher slid right in, no problem. Lots of other larger loads hauled with no issues as well. Other cars may offer more sporty performance but to me the real magic comes when you spend $35 and get 450 miles out of it. Large crosswinds upset the car at highway speeds and the rear AC is weak as it has no overhead system. We looked at what we NEEDED 95% of the time and this fits the bill. For the other 5% we rent a van or truck and move on.
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
( What's this? )