2013 Toyota Prius V User Reviews
- $26,650 - $30,295
- No trim specified for this review
- great fuel economy
- navigation system is not as useful as a smartphone
Purchased As New
I traded a 2010 Chevy Equinox for the Prius v. I have almost the same amount of interior space and get 20 more mpg.
The Prius v does everything well with the exception of the navigation system which is not as good as my 3 year old Garmin Nuvi.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles