2013 Toyota Prius V User Reviews
- $26,650 - $30,295
- No trim specified for this review
- Rivals crossovers and Ford, Hyundai, GM and honda hyrbrids
- Not enough legroom, tight/snug fit.
Purchased As Not Purchased
Not roomy enough for driver side.
Great for people 6ft tall and under.
Rivals crossovers and Ford, Hyundai, GM and honda hyrbridseat for people under 6 feet. Not for anyone over 6ft
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Prius V also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Prius V
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles