2005 Toyota Prius
4-Door Liftback shown
The 2005 Prius is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the 4-Door Liftback.
Upon... read more introduction, the Prius is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 110-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 60-mpg in the city and 51-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Prius is a carryover from 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles