2007 Toyota Prius User Reviews
- $9,246 - $9,646
- Good fuel economy, Well designed interior, ride is better than I expected
- Gas not as efficient with 'highway' commutes, premium price tag, waiting list
I really enjoy my new Prius! While the MPG is not as good if you have a 'highway' commute, it does perform quite well. Highway travel runs mainly on the gas engine, so the Prius is decent on gas mileage, but nothing a Yaris couldn't turn out without a hybrid engine.
I honestly didn't think I'd like the Prius as much as I do, but after my test drive, I was sold. It took 25 days to come in from Japan, which was well under the 45 day waiting list ETA.
Stop and go short commutes are really what the Prius appears to specialize in from my experience thus far....read morehide
38 out of 111 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- School a Driver on Past Bad Habits. Great Gas Milage If You Change Bad Driving Habits. Spacious
- Way Too Expensive...Paying for Gas Up Front. Poor Rear Views...Can be Fix With Bigger Mirrors.
Rent one first before buy. This car is different, it took me 2 days to get used to; once trained, It's a joy to drive and learn from the indash instructional screen. Very easy to operate. Dimmer or off controls for all screen and lights. The rear view is very poor because of aft designs, bigger mirrors, sides and rear, could be a fix for wider views. The Price for this and all other so call Hybrid is way too high, it's paying for Gas upfront. I received 49.5 MPG with a changed driving habits. $25 to top off at $2.63 per gal. and 450-500 miles per tank....read morehide
44 out of 130 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles