2008 Toyota Prius User Reviews
4-Door Liftback shown
- $10,164 - $11,169
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable and quiet with lots of back seat room for even our 6'2" son...and MPG!
- Rear sightlines and steering wheel is not adjustable.
Purchased As New
After 15,000 miles I really don't understand why all cars do not use this technology. We have room, comfort, cool features (back-up camera, smart key, etc.), and 46 to 48 mpg commuting on Los Angeles area freeways. Even with a 60 mile daily commute, we only have to fill the tank once every 7 to 10 days! This is not just a great "green" car. It's a great car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles