2008 Toyota Prius User Reviews
- $10,164 - $11,169
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas milage, good power; overall good driving
- Poor initial pickup, no integrated IPOD support, no override on navigation and and squeaky front sea
Purchased As New
I paid more than I should have paid but the vehicle worth it. I bought it fully loaded, but it does not have the IPOD support. Aftermarket installation is rather expensive. I would like to be able to override the navigation system and the blue tooth because my shot-gun driver should be able to manage the system. Even with these unpleasantries, The ride is so quiet and smooth that it brings out all the little squeaky noises. Toyota was very quick and responsive in resolving the noise problem, but the rest ...
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles