2009 Toyota Prius User Reviews
- $11,820 - $12,676
- No trim specified for this review
- Amazing fuel economy, quiet, surprisingly roomy, good ride
- Back-up beeper, no way to turn off traction control
Purchased As New
Have almost 22,000 miles on car & have averaged 46.4 MPG overall. No squeaks, no rattles, nothing other than oil changes and tire rotations. Car did extremely well getting around after ice storm last year. The more I drive this car the more I like it! Only complaints are the inability to turn off the overly intrusive traction control system, and the annoying back-up warning beeper. Will probably never drive anything but a Prius after this!
4 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles