2012 Toyota Prius User Reviews
Prius II shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Easy to drive. Great mileage. Easy to get to know how to operate.
- Slower starts but has power button
Purchased As New
My new 2012 feels heavier than my other 2006 Prius. Road feel is almost non existent but I don't mind this; after all it's not a sports car. All dials and controls are in easy reach, light colored upholstery is perfect in FL. Hope mileage and longevity in my 2012 are equal to my 2006 (42 mpg), which had no problems other than 2 minor recalls, which were handled quickly and efficiently by dealership. So far, so good.
14 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles