2013 Toyota Prius User Reviews
- $24,200 - $30,005
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy. Quiet. Roomy and lots of features.
- Needs more back window viewing area.
Purchased As New
Purchased the 2013 Prius II for my wife. She had a Honda CRV which was a great vehicle also. Although it couldn't touch the great gas mileage this one gets. Lots of bells and whistles to study up on. It is different than driving a regular non-electric type vehicle. The engine is quiet and we got a great deal on the vehicle.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Prius also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Prius
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles