1999 Toyota RAV4
4-Door 4X4 shown
- $2,861 - $3,828
The 1999 RAV4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 2-Door... read more Soft Top 4X2 to the 4-Door 4X4. The 1999 RAV4's closest competitors include the Jeep Cherokee SE, the Kia Sportage, and the Subaru Forester.
Upon introduction, the 2-Door Soft Top 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 127-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The 4-Door 4X4 is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 127-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Toyota RAV4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles