2004 Toyota RAV4
4-Door 4X4 shown
- $6,690 - $7,532
The 2004 RAV4 is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in two trims, the 4-Door 4X2 and the 4-Door... read more 4X4. The 2004 RAV4's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the Suzuki XL-7.
Upon introduction, the 4-Door 4X2 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 161-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The 4-Door 4X4 is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 161-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission is optional.
The 2004 RAV4 is freshened for 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Toyota RAV4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles