2006 Toyota RAV4
There are 5 user reviews for the Sport I4 4X4 trim shown below
good guel economy and it has a really cool shape and is really comfortable yeah
2 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- roomy/flexible interior, sporty look, good gas mileage, sport has stiff ride.
- pricey, side opening rear gate, rear gate one piece, spare located on back.
Only have around 1000 mile, but I like it so far. I came from a 4 door s-10. It seems to have quicker acceleration for a 4 cylider, better gas mileage, better stereo.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great design and performance. Like the extra space the new model has.
This is my 3rd Toyota now! They are designed for the long haul. Very dependable and good on gas. Always gets you where you need to go whatever the weather or road conditions are. The RAV 4 does well in the mountains well as the city. It gets through the worst of weather with no problem. It's fun to drive and very comfortable to ride in. Gas mileage is good for a SUV. Very versatile. Great for skiing, family and work. Sporty look and feel. We need a comfortable, safe and dependable vehicle. This is it. Once again, totally satisfied.
*I do not work for Toyota or affiliates and was not paid to write this!!!!
I swear.........................................................................................read morehide
6 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- gas mileage, sporty look, and the quality, 18 inch wheels/tires
- Toyota dealers are hard to deal with sometimes
Good small SUV for the money, very flexible interior with Toyota reliability and a sporty appearance. I am impressed with the car the more I drive it!
7 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- roomy fast for 4 cyc. great gas mpg.
- back window does not lift up. NOTE REAL 4 WHEEL DRIVE..
note rav4 buyers it's not really a 4 wheel drive you can only have
4 wheel drive up to 25 miles an hour..
27 out of 55 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )