2007 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Limited V6 4X2 shown
- $9,992 - $12,674
- No trim specified for this review
- 2007 rav-4 is a nice ride, reasonable gas mileage for small SUV.
- The radio was a piece of crap right from the start. Burns way too much oil.
Purchased As New
The car does and has burned about a quart of oil per every thousand miles for quite some time. Service people told me this was normal. The radio has been horrible right from day 1. Terrible reception and sound. Blown transmission at 127,000 miles. So much for Toyota quality! Toyotas are no better than any other vehicle out there. Don't fall for the "Toyota Quality" thing. That's a thing of the past.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles