2008 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Sport I4 4X4 shown
- $10,775 - $13,593
- No trim specified for this review
- noisy on the road
- should really get better gas mileage-bumper is weak like most newer cars.
I like everything else about this vehicle, the first non-American vehicle I have owned. It is responsive, quick, carries everything I need to carry and then some. I would not have the door swing up and down-being short, the side swing is much more efficient for me and easier to use.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing FR-S Rally Car
If you already thought the Toyota GT 86 (aka Scion FR-S) was unfathomably cool, prepare to have your...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles