2008 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Base I4 4X4 shown
- $10,775 - $13,593
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Handling, Great Powertrain, Good Fuel Economy, Lots of room for family trips,
- Some road noise, Rear door should swing up or down,
My RAV4 has been a blast to own. It carries 99% of the stuff we need to carry. It's taken the family cross country with ease, all while being frugal with fuel. I traded a 2005 4x4 Tundra in for mine. The RAV4 V6 is more refined than the Tundra V8. I average a combined 22+ mpg. We love our RAV4.
5 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles