2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Sport V6 4X2 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable and quiet ride, plenty of room, crisp and smooth handling. Very solid on the r
- don't like the rear tire position, but I assume this gives more interior room.
Purchased As New
Based on reading reviews about the noisy and uncomfortable ride of this car we were reluctant to consider it, but as we had driven almost every other competitive model without getting a great feeling from any of them, we decided to try the RAV4. Once we did, we decided to take it out for an extended drive and fell in love with it. Not sure why so many people are complaining about the road noise and bumpy ride, but the 2009 Base model 4X4 we purchased is nothing like that. Also, I am 6'1" and have found no issues with leg room, front or back. We have the 5 seat configuration.
25 out of 42 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles