2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Limited I4 4X2 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- 18" tires smooth the ride, Dealer experience
- not as refined as our audi but ...........
Purchased As New
I wanted the sport for the limited slip differentials, 18" wheels, and sunroof. Vehicle has good road manners in all weather conditions. The 4 cylinder gets the job done, and I average 26.4 mpg combined since new. My commute is 5miles suburban and 20 open road, so I might average better mpg then most owners. It is not exciting, but it gets the job done everyday, and that makes me a happy owner who made the right choice.
21 out of 44 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles