2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Base V6 4X4 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- very good fuel economy for size and price, absolutely beautiful exterior, spacious second row
- a little loud, frustrating but not impossible stock stereo system,
Purchased As New
I have never been proud to drive a car. Cars are conveyances; modes to "b" from "a". Until the 09 Rav. It hurst sometimes to think about how fly this car looks. But it's not just sweet on the eye - it's got enough power to pass on the highway easily, enough space for the soccer team, and an mpg gauge that will eventually kill me since I stare obssessively at it.
The V6 only takes more gas and if you're a city driver with nothing to prove you will never need the optional two cylinders. The Base model is perfect.
13 out of 34 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles