2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Sport V6 4X2 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- AVG. 28mpg when I drive 26mpg for the wife (best was 32mpg on 150 mile trip)
- Rides more truck like. Not really a con, Some tall drives may rub knee on door panel.
Purchased As New
I would have liked the V6, but this is what we ended up with, The I4 is plenty powerful for everyday driving. No rattles or problems found with the vehicle, ours is the Japan built version. As one poster noted, wheel locks aren't standard but are optional at dealer or even at the local parts store. Swing door is nice to have, easy to get into and out of, no hitting my head on it, It can even be opened while in a garage, just park accordingly. Ice buildup on step bumper can hamper it, but one good hit with my hand on the bumper and the ice breaks up. Standard back seats recline, Telescopic steering wheel helps me fit in good. FM Radio reception could be a little better, Or it may be just me.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles