2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Sport I4 4X2 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Economy! Spacious, Powerful, Good looking, Nimble, Fast, Everybody loves it!
- None it is a fantastic car!
Purchased As New
Gets 26 mpg city and i am a lead foot! my 6'3" brother can sit in the back seat and has room leftover. 4 cylinder does great on highway it is always ready to go someplace! Never struggles passing cars even at 90mph on the highway! 4 years and 46k miles later still looks great in my driveway! looks brand new! Front Wheel Drive does just fine in the snow! Handles like a sporty sedan in the corners! Has more back seat leg room than my 2009 Lexus GS350! Love this car would definately buy again!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles