2009 Toyota RAV4 User Reviews
Sport V6 4X2 shown
- $12,836 - $15,889
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice looking, fast, handles well
- drivers seat uncomfortable, causes back pain
Purchased As New
I like this car except for the drivers seat. If that was more comfortable this would be the perfect car. Handles very well, v6 is fast. It is east to load groceries. Besure to take an extended test drive to make sure the seats are comforqble for you.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles