2010 Toyota RAV4
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$14,041 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L I4, 16 valves, 179 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 22 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Good looking, dependable.
- Rock-hard rear seats, cra...
“This vehicle is just OK. I would not buy it again if I had more time to have shopped around a bit. My car was totalled, and my insurance c...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles