2010 Toyota RAV4
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$16,188 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 269 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- comfortable and easy to d...
- transmission shifting is ...
“I have had my RAV4 for 3 months. I find the way the transmission shifts very annoying. The shift is overly prolonged and reminds me of old...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles